So this is post is not about running but more of a rant of PA school:
1) Why do people who preach tolerance judge the most?
2) You knew the price of school when you applied/interviewed/accepted...so stop complaining about it.
3) We are not at main campus so stop comparing our building to main campus
4) Professors are human also...they are trying to teach us the information as fast as we are trying to learn it...it is not a sin or sign of bad education to take information from a book/other reference
5) We are adults...let's all not talk at once please
6) We are adults...grow up and if you don't like and are constantly complaining about the flaws of a new program with no solution...leave and apply somewhere else.