Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Team Fit2Run-Orlando!!!

Last week I promised a big announcement was coming soon...well here it is!!
I have been selected as member of the 2013-2014 Team Fit2Run-Orlando!!!  I'm beyond excited and can't wait to represent them in Central Florida and around the country!!!  It is nights like this where I reflect on how much my life has changed since I started running.  I never thought I would be on a running team representing such an awesome running store!!!  Tomorrow's run will be in my new shirt so look for us at Disney :)  Congratulations to all my new teammates!!  Especially Della, April, and Brandi!  This is going to be a great year!!!

Go like them on facebook!!  There will be a surprise when they get to 1000 likes!!!  https://www.facebook.com/Fit2RunORL?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment