Friday, May 17, 2013

Sometimes you just have to smile

Do you ever have those days or even weeks where nothing is going right and then all of sudden everything fits into place and comes together?  This past week has been on those for me.  I was ready to crack at any moment and then on Monday while taking out a gall bladder Elton John came on.  For those that don't know me very well, one of my best friends Matthew died our senior year of college and saying he loved Elton John would be the understatement of the century.  Everything about that kid was about Elton John.  Its funny sometimes how people are always looking out...I heard an Elton John song on the radio before my PA school interview, right after Ty left the first day of PA school, seems like everytime I really need a little boost there he is :)  I knew everything would be ok after that.  It wasn't long after hearing it that I got the text that everything was working out...all the stress of the last month or so was slowly working out.  Anyone else ever have those moments or songs or catching a rainbow in the sky that just lets you know everything will be ok or just makes your randomly start laughing :)  Matthew's birthday is coming up...he would be 31 in a few days so for now Happy early Birthday my friend and thanks for always reminding me to smile and that everything will always be ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment