Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Up Up and Away!!!

DUMBO TRAINING HAS COMMENCED!!!!!!

After taking 2 weeks off after Iron Girl Clearwater because my IT band was acting up I am happy to announce I'm back!!!!  Today was day 1 of Dumbo training...completed 4 miles painfree!!  Switched intervals to 2:1 from 1:1 and did it a minute faster from the 1:1 intervals.  Not bad since it was super humid and coming back from the time off.  Might have to readjust my time goals for Disneyland :)  For those following along at home here is the weeks plan:
Tuesday: 4 miles
Wednesday: 6 week 6 pack with Jillian Michaels and possible run
Thursday: 4 miles
Friday: 6 week 6 pack with Jillian Michaels
Saturday: Possible bike ride
Sunday: 3 miles....location reveal will be posted later in the week!!!!

Also took the tags off and wore my coast to coast shirt for the first time to kick off training!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment