Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekly Workout

Maybe by posting my weekly plans 1) my training schedule won't look so daunting as when I look at the whole calendar and 2) I will be more accountable

Last week started out awesomely with DisneyRunFest2012.  I have started trying to break out my bubble and meet people and what better way than to connect with other fellow runDisney lovers!  So I met 4 other people from facebook/twitter and ran 4.5 miles around the Seven Seas Lagoon!  I had never run that path and always wanted to try it.  Definitely going to add it into the rotation!!  However..with several good runs during the week I let life and sleep get in the way of my long run so it has been postponed.

So here is the schedule for this week:
Monday: 4 miles with 6 week 6 pack
Tuesday: 4 miles with 30 Day Shred
Wednesday: 6 week 6 pack
Thursday: 10 miles (what better way to celebrate a new decade of your life!!)
Friday: 30 Day Shred
Saturday: 6x800 in the morning and a shorter run in the evening
Sunday: 30 Day Shred and 6 week 6 pack (maybe)

Feel free to follow along and add your own work out plans.  It is time to step it up as fall race season is quickly approaching!  10 weeks until Tower of Terror 10 miler!

No comments:

Post a Comment