Saturday, June 2, 2012

Yay for no bounce!

I got a new sports bra!!!  A Nike High Impact Drifit cute blue one.  It is super comfortable and supportive...almost forgot I was wearing it.  Yes it is that comfortable!!!  I think I will be buying more tomorrow.  I didn't want to get more than one until I tried it out.
Streak update:  I did 1.5 miles today.  I was planning on more but by the time we got home from grocery shopping it was 7:30, by the time groceries were put away it was 8:00.  I decided to go run while Ty and Addie ate dinner.  After a mile I realized that I was extremely hungry as well...and so was Harley.  So after the 10th time that he stopped to eat some grass I decided we should go home and have dinner as well :)

And.....I bit the bullet and finally registered for 2 more races today.  Wine and Dine Half Marathon and Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge!!!  So excited to not have to stalk runDisney.com and monitor the fill percentage.  I'm in!  I have committed to another 39.3 mile conquest in 2 days.  I have officially lost my mind.  I put in the Goofy training schedule onto my calendar last night.  It is going to be hard but I'll be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment