Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wow!

Oh my gosh...there are so many happy running thoughts going through my head that I don't know where to start.  I am finally back at the point where running is fun...wow...didn't think I would ever get back to that.  I love it!  I made it throught 5 miles on Sunday...it was amazing!!!  I probably walked half a mile but I don't care...I did it!  I completed almost the fastest 2 miles of my life tonight.  Would have been faster but I don't know who stopped more...Harley to pee....or me to tie my shoes.  Any ideas on how to keep my shoes tied would be much appreciated!!
I made it to the green level on nike running.  I kind of miss my orange page but the green rocks also! 
The Apple Festival 8K in Hendersonville is quickly approaching this weekend...YIKES!  I hope I can run the whole thing but I will be happy as long as I finish and hopefully don't come in last. :-)
The KP 5K is Sept 16...Ty is running with me...I love that!!!  and the theme for the Resurgens tent is......JIMMY BUFFETT!!!!  Have I told you lately that I absolutely love Atlanta. 
There are sooo many races coming up that I can't decide which to do.
Oct 2: Lake Spive 15K/5K
Oct 16:  Run for the Cubs 5K
Oct 23: Race for the Cure in Macon and Goblin Gallop in McDonough (is running two races in one too much)
November 13: Undy 5000.

I'm also going to do the Disney Princess Half Marathon at the end of February!!  I'm super excited to not only do my first half marathon...but to do it at Disney World....and take Addie to Disney for the first time!!  It's going to be our first real family vacation :-)

Follow my progress as I train for it.  Today was 2 miles, Thursday is 3 miles, Saturday is the 8K.  I'll try to update before the 8K but definately after!

No comments:

Post a Comment