Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's been a while...

Wow...didn't realize I haven't posted since Hot Chocolate.  I have down a lot since then...numerous 5ks...the Princess Half Marathon...which rocked!!!!!  And now I'm training for the Wine and Dine half marathon and the Goofy Challenge. I just want to say that I pretty sure I have lost mind in doing Goofy...but I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! Is it January yet?? Looking at the pictures...and thinking of crossing the finish line....I know I am a sap but it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. Running has given me the courage to go for so many dreams...it started as a goal to run a 5k (now I have lost count for how many I have done)..then it was a half marathon (why not make it a disney one)...next is Wine and Dine and then Goofy...while training for the princess I decided that if I could do that I could do anything...so now I am back in school...people ask me why I run and I tell them I solve the world's problems while I run but I don't think anyone could ever understand how running has changed my life. Just felt like sharing...needless to day I think I am delirious from studying for the past 7 hours but oh well....tomorrow I'll have time for a run :)

No comments:

Post a Comment